Please address all Registration, Class Bookings & Payment question to Kate on 0421 210 092. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Our Mission at Zone Active is to inspire every child to be the best version of themselves in and out of the gym.
A little encouragement towards having the right attitude goes a long way in life. At Zone Active your child will be train in a positive environment with an important focus on Fun, Fitness & Friendship. While we encourage Fun we do hold high expectations in regards to attitude, behaviour and gym etiquette. Zone Active is a self funded Family owned business who will support your families fitness goals. Welcome to the Zone Active Family.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF EVERY ZONE ACTIVE MEMBER.
- Complete Membership Form (see below) and pay Club Membership Fee PRIOR to your very first class.
- Complete EzyPay Form to cover Gymnastics Australia Registration Fee and total Term Fee PRIOR to your first class.
- Show respect to your coaches and fellow athletes.
- Choose an appropriate time to ask coaches questions.
- Be committed to training. Consistency is the key to success.
- ALL Parents are to wait in the foyer – classes cannot be observed as we demonstrate skills at the end of each term.
ZONE ACTIVE IS A REGISTERED GYMNASTIC CLUB WITH THE FOCUS GYMSPORT OF TRAMPOLINE. The Gymsport of Trampoline has 3 areas of skill training which is Tumble (TUM), Trampoline (TRP) and Double Mini (DMT). It has become our focus in 2017 to utilise these 3 areas of training across all classes whether they be recreational, Squad Team training in Levels or Competition Team Classes. This is to benefit all athletes and is a positive adjustment to our class structures.
Uniform – WHITE SOCKS, Black bike shorts. Zone Active T-shirts. No buckles, zippers or buttons.
Please wear crop top under T shirts. Hair tied back neatly. No jewellery, shoes or food on equipment. Bring a water bottle.
Competition Team Uniform – Leotard $65, shorts $30 & tracksuit $140.
Any Timetable Questions? – Please contact Kate on 0421 210 092.
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS – Coaches will deliver fun, skills based classes that progress in a safe and achievable manner. Our programs keep students of all levels engaged and progressing. Zone Active will bring out the best in your kids!
- JUMP – includes Recreational Gymnastic Skills – an introduction to the Gymsport of Tumble, Trampoline and Double Mini.
- KINDERGYM – Children will learn Fundamental movement patterns through discovery and play. Parent and non-parent assisted classes available.
- ADULTS CROSSFIT – CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that is always varied and constantly challenging. Functional Fitness Training with the focus on a different WOD (work out of the Day ) every training session.
- CROSSFIT KIDS/TEENS – This is the best foundation in fitness that you could ever give your children. You will see improvement in endurance, strength, co-ordination and flexibility. This is the perfect addition to any sports program. CrossFit athletes will always hold an advantage over others physically and mentally.
- CIRCUS FIT KIDS/TEENS – At least one Circus Fit or CrossFit Class is highly recommended for students attending an Acro Circus Class. Circus Fit is a conditioning class to build a strong foundation from which to further circus skills. As developing aerial circus skills all depends on strength it is essential that students take this fun challenging Circus Fit class to develop the muscular strength needed to achieve basic level Aerial skills.
- ACRO-DANCE – The ultimate combination of dance combination as well as Acrobatic tricks. Students will learn a routine set to music and will have the opportunity to Perform.
- Aerial silks – Gracefully learn to dance in the air !!!
- TUMBLE & TRAMPOLINE LEVELS – Athletes will be taught combinations of various levels according to ability. These classes have a very strong focus on technique and it is expected that you commit to the 2 hours of scheduled training to maintain, improve and achieve results. Levels Training means that you are part of the Zone Active Squad Team and will be working towards potential joining the Competition Team.
- COMPETITION TEAM – Requires a minimum of 4 hours of training per week. The Competition Team will be advised of the 2018 schedule.
- PERFORMANCE TEAM – Dedicated and talented athletes advance their skills and routines in preparation for performance.
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS & COST: 30min class $9. 45min class $12 60min class $15 *10 week Term block – Paid in full prior to first class.
Imagine – a place to be me !!! A unique program exploring movement, mime, music, magic, make-believe and much more. The program is designed to aid physical, social and emotional needs.
Pre-dance – students will learn a combination of jazz and ballet dance steps in a structured class. This joyful class will ignite the love of dance amongst 3-5yr olds with the opportunity to perform in the end of year concert.
KinderGym – (parent assisted).
KinderGym – (non-parent assisted).
Adults Aerial Silks